Monday, December 8, 2014

Mancat Monday with the Missed Goodbye

Friends, it happened this weekend. My best friend, Henry, moved away forever. I didn't even get to say goodbye. He annoyed me sometimes, but he was the best for having adventures with and a good slap fight or chase. I miss him so much already.

In other news, I have to wear this


because I have feline acne on my chin and I scratch it. The color folds down, too. And I use to be able to get my paws out until Daddy figured out how to tie it to my collar better.


The only other thing to report is our Christmas tree is up and a comfy skirt and presents under it to rest on.

2 comments:

betty said...

So sorry Scout that your buddy moved away! You do look dashing though in blue :)

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Aw, Scout, you're having a hard time of it! If your mom was feeding you off plastic dishes, tell her to switch to glass or stainless steel. Plastic often causes acne for cats, though we're sure there are other reasons. We hope you won't have to wear that cone for long!