Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Morning 2014

We didn't wake up too early on Christmas day because Peanut can usually go back to sleep if we coax him lol. I think we got up at about 8. First we read the Christmas story from the Bible and sang a couple hymns, then got up.



First the boys opened their stockings...

Peanut got some apples and little crinkly books and Scout got catnip fish.

Jonathon also got a horse and some other toys from Santa


Then it was Mommy's turn to open a present

A Harley Davidson vest with some turquoise in it. I guess TJ was paying attention when I was admiring other stuff there with that color or in mint lol.

Then Daddy went for the BIG present

Thomas the Train!!!! That was from my aunt and uncle along with lots of clothes AND a musical lion walker!

TWO!! We had gotten one too so ours went back.

One of the kids at school in the class I work in gave me this blanket his mom made (his mom is married to the obgyn who assisted in my c-section and circumsised my son. Small town)

More gifts from family and friends


and from us (I got a lot of things at garage sales. In fact, I have a big box in the garage with gifts for his next 2 birthdays and next Christmas).

And since Daddy likes to open things right away and put them together Peanut got to play with his toys right away!


All of it (oh, we got a couple other things too lol)

2 comments:

betty said...

Looks like a great Christmas morning. Good idea to get things at garage sales.

Betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

It looks like you had a fantastic Christmas! "Peanut" looks like such a happy little boy too...and we're glad to see that Scout got something! :-)

A very happy new year to you all.

Purrs and peace.