Monday, January 5, 2015

ManCat Monday with Scout and Peanut

Happy New Years Friends!!! Today I want to tell you about my little human brother. He is the best. He really can't play with me yet, but he can pet me and he is really nice about it! Mommy and I were worried that he would be pulling my tail or grabbing fur, but he knows how to pet me already!!

WE like to hang out on Mommy's chair


And here we are on New Years Eve


I like to watch over him when he is sleeping and I have gotten in his bed with him even though I am not supposed to, but I sleep away from him or at his feet. Usually I just sleep with Mommy, though. When he is in bed with Mommy I lie on her so I can keep an eye on him. He really is a great little brother!

2 comments:

betty said...

You guys will be wonderful playmates as he grows older.

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Aww, the brotherly bonding is so sweet! We're glad he's learned to pet you gently, Scout. :-)