Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring Break Manifest

It is just 2 weeks away and is much needed for some people (I am actually good right now, but many i work with need it NOW)

Anyway, here are my plans for Spring Break.

1. Clean out and reorganize craft room.

2. Clean out and reorganize linen closet, front closet and MY closet.

3. Clean out and reorganize master bedroom

4, Start going through boxes in the garage.

5. Take Peanut on daily walks, weather permitting,

6. Abilene(or Wamego or Manhattan) day trip with Peanut.

7. Scrapbooking crop

8. Make daily smoothies


I pay monthly for Peanut's daycare, so he will still be able to go. My plan is to take him in the mornings so I can get work done around the house and then in the afternoon we will go for walks and maybe some play time at the park.

I have summer plans in the works as well!!

1 comment:

betty said...

Its funny how spring break is still in winter :) But enjoy when it happens. Sounds like you have great plans for it!

betty