Sunday, March 1, 2015

Project Life 2015

I decided to do Project Life again this year because I love it and it is a great way of memory keeping.

I am using The Cherry Blossom album from Becky Higgins. It is discontinued now and I bought it on sale when it was retired.



My approach this year has changed a little. I am still doing it monthly instead of weekly, meaning my spreads are not limited to just one week. It could be part of a week or more than one week. I am mostly not using collage pictures, but I do have them. I am also trying to color coordinate my months. I am doing this by using paper packs and pads. I bought some Stampin Up samples from a friend and paper pads from Doodlebug. I use coordinating cardstock as well. I also have 2 Project Life mini core kits available through Stampin Up. Baby and Celebrate Life. My craft room is a mess so i work on it on the dining room table.

Here is my Title Page. I will be adding pictures as I go

No comments: