Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Geary County Free Fair

Our little town has a small 4H fair every year in July. I have only been once before, but I took Peanut this time because I thought he would enjoy the animals. We ended up going 3 times. It is about a mile away.



I know the kid who put this outfit together. One day Peanut will wear something like this and break my heart.


He wasn't too sure about touching the animals (like the bunny and calf), but he loved seeing them and kept saying "oooo, oooo". (That's his new thing).


Brain Freeze Shaved Ice was there so of course we had some (and homemade ice cream!!)


One day we went to a cat show and Jonathon enjoyed lunch and learning to feed himself


He showed off his feet for a friend of mine


There was a big sand box and Peanut LOVED playing in that. Until he started putting it into his mouth and then Mommy was done!!


It was a nice little fair.

1 comment:

betty said...

It looked like a nice fair :)

betty