Friday, July 10, 2015

Sundown Salute Day One

Sundown Salute is our town's free 4th of July celebration. Free meaning you do not have to pay to attend. And free concerts. And shows. You have to pay for food and rides. But on the first night the fire department does a free hot dog feed. I took a picture of Peanut waiting in line. That is the only picture I took that night. However, if you go to Sundown Salute's Facebook page and look at photos you will find one of me in line looking upset. I wasn't. I was just really hot and looking around at stuff lol.



After we ate I got a fried peanut butter and jelly. Seriously in the top 3 of unnaturally fried foods!! I also had a fresh squeezed lemonade. Then we walked around looking at the vendors and rides.

Then we went to get snow cones at Brain Freeze (I will be posting about that soon)

2 comments:

betty said...

Fried peanut butter and jelly sounded interesting :)

betty

Kim said...

You didn't look upset to me.