Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week In The Life Next Month

Ali Edwards' A Week In The Life will be next month from August 17 to August 23. This will be the first week of school for me. I have participated the past 2 years in September and October, respectively. The first year I used the daily templates and had detailed notes plus collage pictures, last year my journaling was more relaxed and I used collage and stand alone pictures. I will probably do that again this year. I always incorporate it into my Project Life, but do something to set it apart. The first year I used 8 x 10 page protectors and color coding, last year was a different pocket design insert. I think this year I will stick with that but will use a different visual design to set it apart from the rest of August.

Who else will be participating?

1 comment:

Kim said...

I probably will now that I can afford to again. Lol