Thursday, August 27, 2015

Colorado Springs

On our second day in Colorado we decided to drive down to Colorado Springs. I was hoping to meet up with friends, but it didn't happen. However, we found an awesome town and some really awesome things to see!!

These are not Pike's Peak


But this is!!


My destination was downtown where I hoped to find a good place to eat. The first street I turned on I spotted this place and it was AWESOME. The service was very friendly and the food was to die for. I had a Caprese Grilled Cheese.


Then we started to walk around downtown, but there was a downpour and then hail!! We took refuge in a spice shop


Isn't Colorado Springs beautiful??


THIS is the best sandwich shop ever


I definitely want to go back and explore more.

1 comment:

betty said...

I have been to Colorado Springs several times. I would consider living there :)

betty