Friday, August 7, 2015

House Improvements

With all the work I have been doing on my house, here are some things I want to take care of in the future...
1. Have carpets professionally cleaned
2. Replace dishwasher
3. Paint .... Master Bedroom ... dark blue, white or gray
Dining room....accent wall (I would love to do red, but TJ is not for that)
Craft room ... Lime green and or pink
Jonathon's room ... his choice
Master Bathroom ... grey, jungle green or the same blue as the guest bathroom
4. Wood or laminate flooring in the livingroom and dining room
5. New carpet in Master Bedroom ... grey or blue depending on wall color
6. New carpet in Jonathon's room ... his choice, to compliment the wall color
7. Vinyl floor in craft room
8. Bathtub in Master bath
9. Tornado shelter in backyard.

I realize these will all probably take YEARS, but I do want the carpets cleaned by the end of the year.

1 comment:

betty said...

Nice to plan what you want done; all sound nice to do eventually.

betty