Monday, August 3, 2015

ManCat Monday with The Bunny Catcher

Hey friends, guess what????? I caught a bunny the other night!! Not a full grown one, but a kid bunny. And I brought him in the house!! I wanted to keep playing with him, but I played to rough and he died. Mommy did not notice me bring him in because it was dark, but when she came in the livingroom when she couldn't sleep and turned on the light she saw it! I was sitting by it so she would see. I thought maybe it could be dinner since I killed it. She did not agree, but thanked me, then politely asked that I not do it again. Daddy took the bunny outside.

There are no pictures.

See you next week!!

1 comment:

betty said...

Kinda of glad there are no pictures :) There is a cat that lives across the way here. It likes to roam around. One time I saw a dead bird in its mouth; I'm sure his mom enjoyed that present he brought her :)

betty