Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Mommy Makeover

With my job starting again soon, a trip to Colorado and TJ being gone at AT, I went early to have my semi yearly hair cut and dye, plus yearly waxing. I threw in a toe polishing as well!!

Before


After


Wild blue streak


Pretty toes


For waxing I did my upper lip and eyebrows.

I am very pleased with how it all turned out. I have never had my hair dark. I am also going to try to maintain it long until next summer. I even invested in a flat iron!!

*I go to the Mane Thing in Junction City and see Michel. Robin did my toes and I can't remember the name of the girl that did my waxing.

1 comment:

betty said...

I like the blue streak :) The banker who did our home improvement loan would always have different colors of streaks in her hair, purple, red, etc. I like mixing things up a bit!

Looking good Robyn!

betty