Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What's To Come

I just got back from Colorado and will have LOTS of blog posts about it in the future as well as some thoughts that have been sparked by certain things and some pictures from the reserve unit family day I didn't download previously because my camera went missing (it was under my couch in the back). Look for the following blog titles coming soon!!

Thoughts..
1. It's All In the Voice
2. I Don't See Dead People

Colorado Trip...
1. The Adventure Begins
2. Rocky Mountain High
3. Colorado Springs
4. Garden of the Gods
5. Leaving Colorado
6. And The Rest
7. Not A Fan of La Quinta

and...

1. Reserve Unit Family Day 2015
2. Daily Schedule Update

In the next few days you will see
1. Mostly Wordless Wednesday
2. The New Boudoir
3. Diet and Exercise Plans
4. Rest and Create

Plus a couple of Currently's


1 comment:

betty said...

Sounds like you had a nice trip!

betty