Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Coming Soon -- A New Blog!!!

No, I am not getting rid of this one!!!! It will continue, but I will be starting another one dedicated to ... my life story!!!

I have been playing around with the idea for awhile now of writing my life story. I think I have led an interesting life ....or perhaps it is incredibly boring and more commonplace than I think. Who knows....that is the beauty of writing it down and having it cyberspace...I hope to learn more about myself, see what experiences I have had that others' have had also and hone my writing skills. My ultimate goal is to self publish a book, even if I am the only one who ever reads it!!

The name of the blog will be I Don't Do Normal and should launch in the next couple of weeks (which is a fancy way of saying I will create it and start posting).

I am excited and a little overwhelmed to get started!!

No comments: