Monday, May 16, 2016

Mancat Monday with Prodgical Scout

Hi everyone!! I have missed blogging with you all. I guess Mommy told you what happened the weekend before. I had a grand adventure but she didn't see it that way. I guess I should not have stayed gone for 4 days. I have only been allowed outside twice since then and I have to come back when Mommy calls. I really didn't mean to make her worry.

So, let me catch you up with what has been going on in my life. Months ago my best friend, Henry, moved back!!! It was awesome. But he moved away again, for good. I also had a temporary cat brother and sister. The girl, Tinkerbell, did not like me, but I got along with her brother, Coal...most of the time. We liked to play fight, especially under the bed. Sometimes we real fought. He was a young cat so he sometimes wore me out or wanted to play when i didn't feel like it. he was not allowed outside, but could go in the garage, but he wanted me to go with him and cried until I did. He cried A LOT. He had a pretty good Meow. They left, though, to go to a new house with their mommy and brother. Sometimes I miss Coal, but it is nice to be the only cat again.

My brother is growing!! He can pet me now. He is usually nice. He does not pull my tail or hit me. However, sometimes he does not like when I sit on Mommy's lap and pushes me off!! It is okay, though, because I get to sleep with Mommy and he sleeps in a cage. Once in awhile I will join him. Or sleep on the rocking chair in his room.


That is all that is going on. Looks like I will be on house arrest for awhile.

1 comment:

betty said...

Yep, I would imagine it will be a long time before your mom feels comfortable letting you outside for a long time.

Betty