Saturday, May 21, 2016

More To Come, I Swear

I do have more posts coming, I really do!! I have one ready to go, just need to get on my computer to add pictures. And during the summer blogging is going to be on my daily to do list. I also want to make it a Sunday activity.

I will tell you about my day now though. I woke up at 6am for no reason. Jon woke up before 7am and we snuggled for awhile (TJ is at Drill). Then we got up, dressed, and went garage saling!! Did you know I am the queen of garage saling??? Last weekend we went to the post wide sales and I was looking for a plastic shopping cart for Jon. We drove all around and in the last neighborhood I spotted one --$2!!! Today I was looking for a toy vacuum and a little table. Found a table for $5, but no vaccuum. Instead I found a Hot Wheels rolling case filled with cars...$5!!!!!!! Very excited about that.

After, we went and helped clean the church and then stayed for a baptism. Came home, cleaned, then went to a birthday party. Came home and I am continuing to clean and maybe take a nap. It has been a very productive day.

1 comment:

betty said...

Sounds like it was a great day!!!

betty