Sunday, June 26, 2016

Spiritual Sunday -- What Sunday Looks Like

This is what Sundays look like in our house...

Jon decides when we get up. We have breakfast and watch a Christian movie or Veggie Tales. We try to get Jon down for an early nap and I shower and maybe watch some Netflix (something Sunday appropriate) or read (Christian books). Then i get dressed and get Jon up and dressed. Church for now is at 1pm. After church we come home and I make dinner. We spend the rest of the evening watching family friendly shows or reading and playing. If it is cool out we will go outside. Then it is Jon's bedtime and I read before bed!!

2 comments:

betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
betty said...

I deleted my first comment because of typos.

What I said was good way to spend a Sunday!

Betty